PDS Vision Group with its affiliated company, further referred to as PDS, respects your privacy and the right to control your personal information. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why we collect it. We will protect your data in accordance with applicable regulations.
PDS is responsible in accordance with these terms and conditions and is responsible for processing your data in accordance with current legislation.
Personal data we collect
PDS collects information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of, but not limited to, standard personal information we may collect are – Name, Personal and or Business / Invoicing Address, Email accounts, Social Accounts, Telephone contacts, Birth, Sex (Gender), Payment / Invoicing details, Orders / Bookings, Contact history, Survey / Competition details, Subscription preferences, CV and Application for employment details.
PDS registers personal information in connection when:
- You enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number onto a PDS website.
- You are registered as a contact in connection with a potential purchase of our solutions and services.
- You register yourself or other participants for our courses, seminars or any other activity related to our solutions and services. In connection with this, information about special allergies or food data can also be recorded.
- If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletters.
- When you visit our websites, collection, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, such as, for example, the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit. This is recorded by cookies.
Collection with consent
By clicking the “I agree” or “Submit” also known as “confirmation” buttons, or variations of, you agree that the personal information you supply, such as but not limited to, your name, phone number and email address, across different locations on our sites, may be used for marketing purposes for the service expressed adjacent to there.
When you click on the “confirmation” buttons, you agree that we may add so-called third-party cookies to your computer from PDS. Cookies will follow you and your PDS browsing behavior in order to ensure our marketing is based on your behavior and requirements.
Why and how we use collected information
PDS processes personal information mainly for the purposes set out below and for any additional purposes specified at the time of collection:
- To fulfill orders for services and products through the platforms offered by PDS.
- Ensuring we provide good customer service, like managing your support cases, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested e.g. product information, educational information, newsletters and / or other types of information related to PDS activities.
- Information on ordering services and products is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both general and targeted nature.
- In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and make follow-up surveys on customer satisfaction and market research.
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites.
- To send you information and marketing via email or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us.
- To contact you via email and other methods such as postal mail, about our product offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, to which you can ‘Opt out’ of if required.
- To help us develop our website and to improve your user experience of the platforms and solutions offered through PDS, by customizing the display of services to the device used.
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
- To conduct staff training to ensure we provide good customer service
- To prevent and detect fraud, theft and Identify theft that may harm both yours and PDS business interests and assets.
Information that may be disclosed
However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality. (Please see section security).
PDS only cooperates with partners handling personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU / EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that you visit. This could be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third party technology.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our websites.
Legal basis, storage of personal data
By submitting data to PDS, you grant your permission for PDS to record and store information about the product or service purchased and processing the specified company and personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, PDS will refer to compliance with contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If PDS uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us.
The treatment is in accordance with current GDPR legislation and means that personal data is not retained for a longer period than necessary for this purpose. PDS will store personal information as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, email address and name are stored, provided that it is not contradicted. Other possible data will be deleted as if it is longer relevant or necessary for analysis and/ or direct marketing for the purposes for which the data has been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as European accounting and employment laws. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
The security of your Personal Information is important to PDS. But like any organization, PDS cannot guarantee that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While PDS will strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal information and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. PDS will, on its own and / or on the customer’s initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect or irrelevant. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted and/ or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading “How to contact us”). If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, please contact PDS or you can consult the data inspection (https://tietosuoja.fi/en/home).
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email we send you. You are always welcome to contact us for help declining our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because PDS has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its contents. PDS is not liable for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Tampere – Kalevantie 2
+358 20 7401 730